Monday, January 31, 2011

"Its a beautiful night
And we are looking for something dumb to do.
I think I want to marry you."

I first heard this song about 3 days ago after I decided to tune in to the radio since its has been awhile.

First few thoughts :
1. Cheeky
2. Cute
3. Who sings this song?

I absolutely loved the lyrics when I finished listening to it. I actually smiled to myself while the song was playing.

And after awhile, it didnt matter who sang it or what the title was.

I just like it. Just the way it is.

Then I heard it the second time. And I still smiled at the end of it. Then I heard it the third time, and I was pretty convinced I fell in love with the song.

I still didnt know who sang it. But it didnt bother me. Not one bit.

I couldve have gone not knowing anyway. Would it matter? I didnt like it because someone famous sang it. Or because some popular tv show did a cover of it.

Of course inevitably, with the power of technology I came to know the singer behind the song. I didnt look it up. It was just everywhere haha.

But to be honest I was least surprised that it is sung by Bruno Mars. I've always seemed to like his songs even before knowing he is the mastermind of it. First Grenade then a bunch more. Than this.

So,
1. Bruno Mars, I think Im beginning to like your poetry.
2. I love this song. Period.
3. If you serenaded this song to me, Im sold.

(:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: