Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Introducing,





Mr Moo.





Well, it was supposed to be a SHE. I even made an old lady's voice to MRS COW. I did! But I failed ever so miserably to convince the kids that it was actually a female.


Because when it was absent, the kids went :


"Where is Mr Moo?"


"Yeah. Is Mr Moo sick?"


I even tried to remind them about its original name.

"Well, Mrs Cow is unwell today. She can't join us today."


"What?? Mr. Moo is sick????"


Hmm.

Do you know they poke the crap out of Mr Moo with their pens? But I still love them to bits. Biased, but you honestly can't help it when they are THAT adorable haha.




Also,


this is NOT Mr Moo or Mrs Cow.


For as long as I am around, you might probably see her in black selendang most times. Maybe 3 out of 4 times. Why? Only because she's lazy to match it with it other colours haha.


And you should never take a picture of her being all animated while I'm talking about my day. Yeah, those blurry things are (what you call) fingers.

No comments: