The trailer for the movie "The Departed" was on TV yesterday and so I told my mom how i enjoyed watching the movie. I warned her though, as much as the story line is great, the violence is crazy.
I first watched it with my roomie and I remebered she had a headache right after it ended. Haha. Not so much for the faint hearted I guess.
I went on saying that it was an adaptation of the Hong Kong movie Infernal Affairs and how everybody and everything was really good in this movie.
Basically I was hyped up because I really enjoyed it and wanted my mom to watch it too. You know like a substitute since she missed her John Travolta movie last week.
The trailer went on showing all the actors involved in it and then my mom said in Malay, "They have that guy in that movie. I don't really like him."
"Who?"
"Ala.. that guy. He looks kind of old. "
"Who? Jack Nicholson?"
"No.. he always frowns. I don't like it when he frowns like that."
Ok. I dont like where that was going. It's def not Leo Dicaprio.
"Mark Walkberg? How can you not like him? He's great!"
"No.. no.."
Ok. There was just one person left. And I refuse to accept it.
Just. Not. Yet.
"He played that assinator who lost his memory."
Bingo.
"Matt Damon???? HOW CAN YOU HATE MATT DAMON? I LOVE MATT DAMON MA!"
"Yar, I just don't like him. His frown and all that."
-_-
Wah. Thx eh Ma. Hmm
2 comments:
HAHAHA TAK BOLEH BUAT MENANTU!!!
if jadi pun you have to tell matt jangan frown every time jumpa your mom. X)
mcm gini kena cocok botox hari2 so it looks like he's smiling all the time. it's nt like he's frowning lor.. it's his face!
per seh.
Post a Comment