I didn't know I was featured in a movie! That's me on the most left!!!Talk about reality TV shows. Hah.
So I thought it was just me since I entered the cinema late. But my friend who was waiting for me in the cinema thought she saw me too! She was so quick in taking this as prove haha!
Not to be prasan/shiok-sendiri or anything but I think after the movie ended, the other movie-goers were like, "Eh, she looks like the girl in the trailer just now."
Ok not exactly lah but somewhere around there.
I thought that was it. After the movie, my friends and I decided to just walk around a little bit since our dinner reservation wasnt until 2 hours later.
And guess what I found?

Advertisement banner? Something is not right.
I mean first I was in a movie I didnt know I was in, then my face was plastered everywhere. The least they (whoever they are) could do was inform me and maybe pay me royalty!
Damn. I need to find a lawyer.
But then I remebered my friend who is a photographer. Maybe he used the photos he took and sold them or something. So I decided to let it go. He is a good photographer. You'd be surprised as to good he is.
Guys and girls are big fans of him because he takes great pictures.
But I'm thinking some girls love him more than just his pictures.
Haha. Wow. Good for you.I think also because he's part of this indie band, not sure what their band's name is but Paris Hilton sure likes it.

Paris heart them but I heart Victoria Beckham.
I think she's a great person. She doesnt smile much but methinks she's a fun person. And a successful one too! With a career like that with 3 boys and a good-looking husband, I think she can fall into the categories of a Superwoman.
But of course my mom is on top of that list. Noone can beat her in that.
Speaking of VB,

I think Victoria Beckhams hearts me too!!!!!!
What a week. Haha.
4 comments:
haha another boring day eh far? good one. if only i had a blog to take this intense boredom out on.
spoken, i mean, written like a true diva. lol. oh pls send my regards to Posh Spice, will ya? =P
Ps. Been eons since i left a mark here. Thanks ;P
SEEE, the BOYS DO HAVE POTENTIAL TO GOO THAT FAR IN THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY. they should have started sooner!
hey babe, looks like youre going good with VB! tak lama lagi im sure you'll be buddy buddy! sila jgn lupa saya!
oh, nampaknya photog kita ramai peminat. I PUN NAK POSTER DIA SATU MACAM NI.
word verification: tzule
hahha cute
oh u can vent ur boredom on my blog haha.
and yes will send regard and not forget abt u guys once im like super BFF with VB. haha
Post a Comment